NDT1 KRAFT Ltd. based in Prague, Czech Republic, specializes in the design, manufacture and sale of modern equipment for non-destructive testing. Our devices cover the following inspection methods and technologies: eddy current and electromagnetic testing of coatings and materials, ultrasonic flaw detection, ultrasonic thickness gauging, high voltage holiday detection, hardness testing, coating materials inspection (viscosity, density, fineness of grind, adhesion, etc.), magnetic testing.
– coating thickness gauges (magneto-inductive, eddy current parametric and eddy current phase methods), calibration standards
– ultrasonic thickness gauges, ultrasonic flaw detectors
– portable hardness testers (combination of dynamic Leeb, UCI and static Portable Rockwell methods)
– holiday detectors
– magnetic particle testing equipment (yokes and power units)
– instruments for complex inspection of coatings materials
– probes for ultrasonic testing, calibration standards
– gloss meters
– accessories for the above mentioned devices
For further information please visit our website: ndtone.com
NDT1 Kraft Ltd.